Back to my (old) school


It's been 2 months since I've last visited Sam Tet. That familiar nostalgic feeling gushing up my chest when i stepped into the school. Other than the newly constructed overhead-bridge by the school, it looks the same the last time I've visited.

The hustle and bustle of thousand of students could be heard everywhere around the school. Well as the Chinese say, "We don't enter the Sam Poh monestary without a reason" literally meaning we don't go somewhere without any reason.

Actually I've come to school to ask the school counselor about the IPTA application and other options if I couldn't get into a goverment-funded University. The present counselor, Mr Choon was quite a help. Although he didn't explain into detail about every colleges, he did narrow down to the best choices for me. I'm quite obliged to follow his advice.

Anyways, with time to kill before my mom picks me up later, I decide to give my old band room a visit. The last time I was there, it was a TOTAL mess. I was quite disgusted by the prospect about my beloved band room being in such a disappointing state. The walls being half painted, the floor filled with paint marks and the so called "plastic carpet" ripped off.

It was a surprise to me when I found out that the band room has been fully painted and the floor has been carpeted anew. I even had to take off my shoes before entering ( A new rule!). I happily obliged as the room was in such a neat and tidy demeanour.

KUDOS TO THE NEW COMMITTEE!!

Anyways. going England in just a few more hours! I'm very anxious and excited. Partly scared too. Haha

Keep checking out my blog for updates about my stories in England!!







1 comments:

yousheng said...

wah...your band foom looks like a studio now!!!...very cool!!!!...March 13 ar...hmm..by that time SPM results gonna be out!...HAHA...all d best!!!!

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
Hi there, I'm Adrian. Nice to meet you ^^ I've started this blog to keep is as an online diary and also a medium for me to express myself freely! Thank you and please enjoy!

Drumsticks+Metronome=Daily Practice

Drumsticks+Metronome=Daily Practice
I don't really practice everyday Xp

| Via Blogger Templates