Journey to London (part 2- on the plane)

There's nothing too exiting on the plane actually......

Its just like a car ride, only It lasts 12 and 1/2 hours long. I located my 34D seat, secure my hand luggage on the storage compartment above my seat and just sat down.

After sitting there for 20 minutes doing nothing in-particular, the crowd which was trying to find their seats while clogging the corridors has dissipated. I'm surprised to find out that the four other seats next to mine are not occupied.

YIPPIE!!!

I get ALL the seats in my row for MYSELF and myself ONLY!!!

WHAHAHAHAHA!!! (supposedly an evil laugh)

After a brief video showed in a small screen behind the passenger seat infront of you explaining all safety precautions, we're ready to take off.

Since this wasn't my first flight, the Force of the plane taxing didn't bothered my. The only thing I had to keep in mind was to keep swallowing saliva to prevent my ears from clogging.

After that. the rest of the ride was quite uneventful. I watched a few movies (HSM3, Painted Skin, Chops, Hairspray) and had 4 hours of sleep in total (I pulled up all the arm rest in the seats next to mine so I could lie down and SLEEP!!).

After 13hours and 10960Km later, I've arrived in London Heathrow airport!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
Hi there, I'm Adrian. Nice to meet you ^^ I've started this blog to keep is as an online diary and also a medium for me to express myself freely! Thank you and please enjoy!

Drumsticks+Metronome=Daily Practice

Drumsticks+Metronome=Daily Practice
I don't really practice everyday Xp

| Via Blogger Templates